Adventist College of Nursing Jengre Admission Form 2024/2025. Are you passionate about caring for others and dreaming of a career in nursing? The Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre, accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council, is your gateway to becoming a professional in this noble field. Dive into the details of their Basic Nursing Programme and see how you can transform your passion into a profession.
Ever thought about nursing as not just a job, but a calling? Are you ready to step up to the challenge and embrace a career filled with growth and compassion? The Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre is now accepting applications for their Basic Nursing Programme. What’s stopping you from taking the first step towards a fulfilling career in nursing?
Read also: DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship 2024
Introduction: Adventist College of Nursing Jengre Admission.
The college proudly announces the commencement of its Basic Nursing Programme, set to unfold over three years. This programme is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in the healthcare sector.
Who Can Apply for the Adventist College of Nursing Jengre Admission Form?
If you’re sitting there with your O’Level results from WAEC or NECO, wondering if they’re good enough, here’s what you need to know:
- You’ll need five credits, and yes, a combination of WAEC and NECO results is perfectly acceptable.
- Make sure these credits include the key subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- If you’ve taken the NABTEB exams, your results are also welcome but remember, you cannot mix them with either WAEC or NECO.
How to Apply for Adventist College of Nursing Jengre Admission Form.
To apply for the Adventist College of Nursing Jengre Admission Form, kindly note that there’s a nominal fee of N10,000 only to apply. It’s a small step towards the huge leap you’re about to take in your educational journey.
Starting from 1st to 15th November 2023, application forms will be available. But where do you get one? Here’s the list of collection centres:
- The Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre.
- North West Nigeria Conference of SDA Church: Address: 49 Idi Street, Unguwan Bije, Gonin Gora, Chikun LGA, Kaduna, Kaduna State.
- North Central Nigeria Conference of Seventh-Day Adventist Church: Address: Km 12 Abuja Keffi Road, Koroduma (One Man Village), Karu LGA, Nasarawa State.
- Northern Nigeria Union Conference of Seventh-Day Adventist Church: Address: Plot 1135, 6th Avenue 61 Road, Gwarinpa II Estate, FCT Abuja.
- North East Nigeria Conference Headquarters: Address: No 1 Zaw Road off Vor Junction along Barkin Ladi Road, PO Box 88, Bukuru, Plateau State, Nigeria.
Apply also: 2024 CSIR Bursary Programme for African Students.
Banking Details and Next Steps
Once you’ve got your form, you’ll need to pay the application fee into the college’s bank account.
ACCOUNT DETAILS: 1225433866
ACCOUNT NAME: Adventist College of Nursing Sciences, Jengre (Zenith Bank)
Midwifery Programme: An Upcoming Opportunity
And that’s not all! There’s also a Midwifery programme that’s been approved and is set to commence in March 2024. Stay tuned for more information on that.
Inquiries and Contact
Questions? Need clarifications regarding the Adventist College of Nursing Jengre Admission Form? The college encourages you to reach out. Contact them at the provided phone number or through their email address. They’re ready to assist you with any concerns you may have.
Phone Number: 08038266157