Applications are now open for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023 to study at Cambridge University.
The Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2023.
READ ALSO: Green Web Foundation Paid Part-time Fellowship Program 2023
Benefits of Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Requirements for Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.
Documents Required for Application
- Curriculum vitae
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
May 15, 2023
How to Apply Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2023.
If you wish to apply, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
For more details,visit Boustany Foundation website