The Cdfipb.careers Portal Login 2022/2023 for NSCDC, Fire Service & Immigration recruitment application form is now open for application from suitably qualified Nigerians to apply online.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board recruitment website is CDCFIB.Career. All applications are to be done on the official website. However, continue reading to find out how to properly apply and get the job, the requirements and application deadline.
The CDCFIB is a creative Government Agency that envisage to develop a virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure peace, safety and stability of the Country.
READ ALSO: UNDP/FCMB Nigeria Agro-Hack Challenge & Summit 2022 ($30,000 funding support)
Cdfipb.careers Portal Login 2022 For Civil Defence Recruitment.
Do you want to apply for the Civil Defence recruitment? You can now apply via www.cdfipb.careers which is the portal for the civil defence recruitment board.
Bring the following to the exam hall:
Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other bonafide form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
Face Mask (mandatory)
Let’s show you the latest happenings in the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps to keep you updated with latest trends
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
- Interested Applicants should be an NCE holder or its equivalent and this should be in related field, this degree should be obtained from a well known institution in or outside Nigeria.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
- Interested Applicants should be a National Diploma (ND) this certificate will be recognised if its obtained from a well known Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- If you have an O level result like GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or
other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than
two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics you can apply for this position.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or
their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than
two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or
Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto
Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
- Interested Nigerians should be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Interested Nigerians applying for this position should be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
N.B: you should present a National Driver’s License if you aee a driver.
Cdfipb Recruitment Portal Application Requirement 2022/2023
Here are some of the recruitment requirements you should be looking at while submitting your application via www.cdfipb.careers.
- Cdfipb Portal for Civil Defence Application accepts only Nigerians.
- Having the necessary certificates is a prerequisites for applying on www.cdfipb.careers.
- Be of good behaviour before considering joining the civil defence.
- Before you are considered Employable with civil defence you should have a hight of 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
- Another requirement that shouldn’t skip your mind is age factor. The recruitment age is 18 to 30 years of age.
How To Apply on Cdfipb.careers Portal 2022
Access www.cdfipb.careers for the recruitment form.
Jobs on Cdfipb recruitment portal has categories, chose the one that best suits your qualifications.
After you must have accessed the application form on www.cdfipb.careers,ensure you fill in the right details accordingly.