The DALRRD Bursary Awards 2024 for Young South Africans is ongoing. The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) intends to award comprehensive bursaries to qualifying applicants pursuing and planning to further their studies in identified careers in the agriculture, land reform and rural development sector for the 2024 academic year.
The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals and monthly allowance. The bursary awards target previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Field of Study and Requirements.
To apply for the DALRRD Bursary Awards 2024 for Young South Africans, you must meet these requirements below;
How to Apply for DALRRD Bursary Awards 2024.
Applicants must complete the relevant bursary application forms from the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za (Click on vacancies).
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants who apply for fields of study not listed above will not be considered.
- Please note that communication will be limited to successful applicants only. If you have not received any communication from the department within 14 days after the release of Grade 12 results and after the National Bursary Committee has finalised the selection process, consider your application unsuccessful.
- The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development reserves the right to determine the total bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
- No late application forms will be considered.
- Applicants who do not have their University acceptance letter or Final results can submit their application while waiting for the said documents.
- All completed bursary application forms, together with certified copies of ID and certificates/performance results, should be sent to ONLY ONE of the following addresses:
Postal address Physical address
Sector Education and Training
Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development
Private Bag X250
20 Steve Biko (Former Beatrix) Street
Closing date for all applications: 31 October 2023.