David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Science Scholarship : The Ebonyi State Government Through David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Offers One Year Scholarship To Six Candidates From Each Of The 36 States Of Nigeria And FCT Into Various Medical Courses.
The board was established in 1998 by the Governemnt of Ebonyi State, to help create a solid educational foundation for her citizenry. Since its inception ESSB has directly assist intelligent as well as less privileged students to have qualitative education.
DNUUMS Undergraduate Scholarship
Amount of fees payable per year (including accommodation)
- Pharmacy (Pharm D) ? 2.5m
- Nursing (BNS) ? 2m
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) ? 2m
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng) ? 2m
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc) ?2m
- Dentistry (BDS) ? 2m
The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Science Scholarship fees excluding feeding will be paid for the successful candidates for one year by Ebonyi State Government.
Requirements for DNUUMS Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Candidate must apply for admission through JAMB in the 2022/2023 session
- Evidence of ability to continue with self-financing from second year of study must be shown.
- All students of the institution must be boarding students within the school complex
- All Scholarship and non-Scholarship students will be responsible for their own feeding.
Checkout: ExxonMobil Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme 2022
Documents Required for Application
- Passport photograph
- JAMB result
- State Indigene Certificate.
How to Apply David Nweze Umahi University Scholarship
In order to apply the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Science Scholarship, interested applicants should;
- Visit the University website at www.kdums.edu.ng
- Click on “GUIDELINES FOR THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD”
- Click on “HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP”
- Enter your phone number on the space provided and login.
- Complete the form online and upload your passport photograph, WAEC/NECO and JAMB result, and State Indigene Certificate.
- Submit application form
NOTE:Application is open to candidates applying for admission for the 2022/2023 session.
Recommended for you:
- List of Accredited Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- List of Approved Schools of Nursing & Midwifery in Nigeria
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Courses & Requirements
- How to Apply NDA Admission Application Form
- Top 15 UK Scholarships for International Students
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria (Federal, State & Private)
- List of Approved Monotechnics/Specialised Institutions In Nigeria
- List of Illegal Universities Operating in Nigeria by NUC
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria (University Ranking
- How to Enrol for Nigerian National Identity Number (NIN)