Applications for the FCMB Flexxtern 6.0 Paid Internship Program for Young Nigerians is now open for eligible and suitable candidates to apply online.
#FCMBFlexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria.
READ ALSO: FG Survival Fund Portal 2022/2023 – www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- To enter The #FCMBFlexxtern Contest, applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- Applicants must either be a fresh graduate not younger than 18 years or older than 30 years of age at the time of application.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- FCMB and its Partner Organizations do not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
- Contestants must be fresh graduates having graduated not later than July 2020 and who studied any of the following courses:
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Banking & Finance
- Literary Studies
- FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
- The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
- 3-month paid internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day career training session for 30 contestants, with Certificates of Participation.
How to Participate
1. Upload Video
Upload a 45-second video to Youtube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling us why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
2. Click Participate
Click on Participate, fill the registration form and include the link to your Youtube video.
3. Share your Entry Link
Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.