The First City Monument Bank, FCMB Management Development Programme Recruitment 2023 is now ongoing.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) invites applications from suitable candidates for its 2023 Management Development Programme. The programme is designed to impart participants with the knowledge, skills and abilities to contribute in different roles to serving our customers and delivering the digital transformation infrastructure that drives the economy.
READ ALSO: MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Grant 2022/2023
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is a full-service banking institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria that provides market-proven solutions that drive digital transformation in banking. As one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
Job Location: Nigeria
Description of the FCMB Management Development Programme Recruitment 2023.
The Management development program aims to attract vibrant, ambitious, smart and talented professionals who will go through the programme. the participants will build technical knowledge and skills that are valuable to the industry and gain practical insights into the operational environment of FCMB.
The programme will serve as an experiential learning opportunity for participants through which they can apply their skills at the workplace as they will be exposed to the actual business transactions, and product development process.
About the Program
- FCMB management development programme is designed to impart participants with the knowledge, skills and abilities to contribute in different roles to serving our customers and delivering the digital transformation infrastructure that drives the economy.
- These professionals will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through extensive learning experiences delivered by the programme and immersive job across the business.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry in the following areas:
- Risk Management (Credit Underwriting, Information Security, Business & Operational)
- Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Segment (SME Banking)
- Product (Retail Banking), Agric, Transaction Banking
- Completed a Master’s Degree or have an additional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, or other related professional qualification/certification
- Not older than 32 years.
- Exempted or completed NYSC.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply FCMB Management Development Programme Recruitment 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online