The application portal for the Green Web Foundation Paid Part-time Fellowship Program 2023 is now open.
The Green Web Foundation is seeking five practitioners for a paid part-time fellowship of 10 months for their 2023 cohort.
Successful fellows will deliver a project that contributes to the digital rights and climate justice movements. Fellows will also learn together and from experienced practitioners about what powers control the internet, how it is fueled, and what can be done about it.
- dedicate half a day a week to their fellowship for 10 months.
- design and deliver a fellowship project that contributes to digital rights and climate justice.
- participate in weekly cohort calls and monthly online workshops while documenting their learning in the open.
READ ALSO: Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 to Study in Italy
Benefits of Green Web Foundation Fellowship Program
- Stipend of €8,400 to compensate their time.
- Project budget of €2,500 to pay your collaborators, materials, travel and other expenses for your proposed project.
- Mentorship from experienced practitioners in greening the internet, climate justice, digital rights and facilitative leadership.
Requirements for Green Web Foundation Fellowship Program.
- Open to an individual that takes action towards more just and sustainable futures, holds collaborative space for their communities, and is dedicated to self reflection in their practice;
- Has a clearly articulated project or collaboration that contributes to digital rights and climate justice;
- Is affiliated with an organization or is working independently
- They especially encourage people who identify as Most Affected People and Areas to apply.
December 8, 2022
How to Apply Green Web Foundation Paid Part-time Fellowship Program 2023
Interested and qualified? Go to Green Web Foundation on www.thegreenwebfoundation.org to apply
- Successful applicants will be notified by end of the December. The cohort will run from February 1 – November 30, 2023.
For more details, visit Green Web Foundation website