Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in a South African university for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Imfundo Trust is an old Mutual Investment Group Scholarship Initiative that aims to provide full funding for students with a particular interest in the investments industry thereby supporting its transformation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Study Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Universities in South Africa
Scholarship Worth/Value: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Imfundo Trust Scholarships 2023-24 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be in their first year and must have achieved an average of at least 70% in the mid-year Grade 12 examinations and a minimum of 70% in Mathematics and 70% in English FAL or 60% in English HL.
- Scholarships are only available to applicants who will be in their first or second year in 2024, with the exception of Climate Studies.
- Applicants from rural and township backgrounds will be given preference.
- Applicants must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Eligible courses: Business, Commerce, Finance and Management Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Climate Studies (postgraduate).
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Imfundo Trust Scholarships 2023-24 are to complete an online application platform on or before the application deadline to be considered for the bursary.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2023.
Visit the Official Website for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I get scholarship in South Africa?
Make sure you fulfill the bursary eligibility requirements, ensure you have all the information and documentation to complete the application form, use the bursary online application form (if available) or download a copy of the form to complete and submit.
Does South Africa offer scholarships to international students?
WomEng Southern Africa Fellowship Programme a Partial Funding scholarship in South Africa for International Students, Women Students, Domestic Students.
What is the scholarship for 2024 in South Africa?
The scholarships will allow excellent candidates to undertake a two-year Master of Science (MSc) degree in South Africa starting in 2023. The Africa 2024 scholarships will cover international student fees, one international return flight, visa costs, medical insurance, accommodation, and stipend.
What grades do you need to get a scholarship in South Africa?
1. You must be a South African citizen.
2. You must be entering Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11 or Grade 12 in 2024.
3. You must be registered to study at an endorsed South African high school.
4. You must have achieve a minimum overall average of 60%
What scholarship are available in South Africa?
1. DRD Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans.
2. Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships.
3. Scholarships for LLM/MPhil (Human Rights Democratisation in Africa) at University of Pretoria.
4. Bertha Scholarships for Social Innovators in Africa. e.t.c.