Nigeria Air Recruitment 2022: Nigeria Air Limited, the new National Carrier of Nigeria will be launching shortly with Boeing 737-800 (NG) aircraft, followed thereafter with B787 aircraft for International Operations.
The new Airline will be owned by a Nigerian private Investor Consortium together with a 5% Federal Government holding, including Ethiopian Airlines shareholding.
Available Job Positions.
Nigeria Air is now recruiting qualified crew for the following positions:
- • Experienced, and current B737 Captains
- • Experienced, and Current B737 First Officers
- • Experienced, and Current B737 Senior Cabin Crew and Cabin Crew
- • Experienced, and Current B737 Engineers (B1/B2 preferred)
The positions are based in Abuja or Lagos. Competitive salaries are offered.
How to Apply Nigeria Air Recruitment 2022
An application portal for other open positions will be available shortly on the website www.nigeriaair.world. However, due to the immediate recruitment requirements for the above operational positions only, we ask that CVS be sent to the following email address:
Your application will be carefully assessed, and suitable candidates will be invited for an interview. We will not reply to applications that do not meet the above criteria.
Nigeria Air Limited
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Nigeria.
Recommended for you:
- List of Accredited Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- List of Approved Schools of Nursing & Midwifery in Nigeria
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Courses & Requirements
- How to Apply NDA Admission Application Form
- Top 15 UK Scholarships for International Students
- List of Polytechnics in Nigeria (Federal, State & Private)
- List of Approved Monotechnics/Specialised Institutions In Nigeria
- List of Illegal Universities Operating in Nigeria by NUC
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria (University Ranking
- How to Enrol for Nigerian National Identity Number (NIN)