Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. This web page will outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2023 NCS recruitment exercise.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigeria Customs 2023/2024 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
This post will provide you with important information about the Nigeria Custom recruitment form, the Nigerian Customs Recruitment website, the Nigerian Customs recruitment deadline, and other relevant information that will help you submit an application successfully.
Customs Recruitment Portal 2023 Now Open
We wish to inform the general public that the NCS recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application. Nigeria Customs recruitment starting date is
Monday 13th February 2023. The Nigeria Customs recruitment closing date is on Friday 24th February 2023. Interested candidates are hereby invited to log in and apply for the Nigeria Customs Service supplementary recruitment exercise.
The Nigeria Custom Service invites interested and qualified persons who wish to participate in this year’s recruitment exercise to submit an application. NCS have been providing jobs to Nigerians and that has been on news for long.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process and how to apply and fill the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment form successfully without any hindrance.
To become a Customs Superintendent Cadre AS, this post will guide you on the registration, the needed certificate, important details on this government agency, how to apply for assistant cadre and applicants guide.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process, so with all locations included, you can apply for any position today. This job is available to candidates from all states in the country. Below are the requirements.
- NPC Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Ad-hoc Staff Final List
- NIS Screening Date 2023 | Nigeria Immigration Examination Schedule
- Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship for Medical/Nursing Students 2023
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program Registration Portal 2023
- NDA Application Form 2023 for 75th Regular Course Admission
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
- Candidate must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
- Please note that candidate must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
- Applicants must possess a WASSCE certificate that includes math and English in not more than 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
- The application process is also open to graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc.
NCS Recruitment Portal 2023
Are you interested in being a Nigeria customs officer? Are you sure you have what it takes to get this job? If yes, then you should know that the Nigeria customs recruitment is currently open for applications online at https://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Here you will find everything you need to know in order to stand a chance of being shortlisted. Please, take this guide seriously, because all the information you need can be found here.
Nigeria Customs recruitment 2021 has started. Registration for the Nigeria Customs will begin on
Monday, 13 February 2023 and will close on Friday, 24 February 2023. Interested and qualified applicants should apply via the official recruitment portal. Please note that all applicants are to apply Once.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2023
Before applying, remember that you are only allowed to apply for one position. Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Uploaded all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application.
Summary of the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application form
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the NCS recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.