This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023 is now out and ongoing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2022 Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
The Nigerian Army is now accepting applications from eligible Nigerians for its 2023 84 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women. The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is free!
READ ALSO: NYSC Registration Guide & Requirements
Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment Requirements
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- All candidates must possess a WASCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB. In addition to the aforementioned requirements, applicants for trades positions must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Applicants must be single, born in Nigeria, and in possession of a National Identity Card NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit according to Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must not have been convicted of a crime by a court of law.
- Applicants must have a valid birth certificate or age declaration that has been certified by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council.
- Applicants must possess a valid state of origin certificate.
- Male and female applicants must not be shorter than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres, respectively.
- Non-trades applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 22 years old, while trades applicants must be no older than 26 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- All applicants must have at least four passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) 18
- Maximum Age (Trades) 26
- Minimum Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) 1.65
RELATED: Apply Obama Foundation Global Leaders Programme 2023
How to Apply Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Form 2022.Nigerian Army Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
APPLY via the Nigerian Army 84rri recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Interested candidates should apply via the URL provided above. Create a user account when the page loads to allow you to login. Your username must be a valid email address.
- Log in using the username and password from the previous link.
- Fill out the application, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and fill the appropriate Guarantor Form.
- Bring copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms with you to the specified state recruitment facilities.
RECOMMENDED: Top 15 Work From Home Jobs and Where To Find Them
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January, 2023.
Nigerian Army 84rri Recruitment 2022 General Instructions
- Candidates should be aware that there will be no computer-based pre-selection test.
- There is no special recruitment centre.
- No Zonal Screening Exercise will occur.
- All screening of potential recruits will take place in the candidates’ home state.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring electronic or recording equipment to the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates must also follow COVID-19 protocols, which include hand washing, wearing a face mask, and keeping a physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is detected doing so even during training at Depot NA will be removed from the programme.
- Candidates should bring a printout of their BVN.
- Candidates are urged not to provide any type of payment or incentive to any individual or group of people in order to aid them in the recruiting process.
- Candidates should carefully study the instructions on the website or contact the following helplines if they have any questions: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- The names of those who have been shortlisted for screening will be published on the NA website for the benefit of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for screening from January 2 to 5, 2022.
Application Deadline: The Nigerian Army 84rri recruitment application closing date is on December 2, 2022.