Applications are invited for the Nimbus Aid Project for Women-led Businesses in Nigeria 2022. Since its launch in 2016, the Nimbus Aid Project has supported businesses and non-profit organisations committed in educating, enabling, and empowering their communities.
Every year, Nigerians are invited to nominate a non-profit organisation that has demonstrated a dedication in educating, enabling, and empowering their communities. A winner is selected via social media and rewarded with marketing and awareness support on Nimbus digital screens across Nigeria.
To mark the 10th anniversary of Nimbus Media Ltd, the Nimbus Aid Project is expanded this year. It will support 10 women-led pre-seed tech startups and SMEs with over N20m in marketing support and brand awareness. The 10 companies announced as winners will receive N2 million each in outdoor advertising to support their awareness and brand-building efforts.
The Nimbus Aid Project, formerly known as “Nominate A Charity,” is part of Nimbus Media Limited’s commitment to giving back to the community and society.
READ ALSO: EUTOPIA-SIF Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
Benefits of the Nimbus Aid Project for Women-led Businesses in Nigeria 2022
- N2 million in outdoor advertising on Nimbus digital screens across Nigeria.
- Amplification and mentions via digital and media outreach campaigns linked to the Nimbus Aid Project.
- Brand and key personnel profiles in Nimbus Aid Project press release.
- Opportunity to present their brands to public and private sector headers at the “Nimbus at 10” event.
- Post-event content for their digital channels.
- Open to women-led pre-seed tech startups and SMEs;
- Businesses must be based in Nigeria.
How to Apply Nimbus Aid Project for Women-led Businesses in Nigeria 2022
By submitting this application, as the authorised representative of the mentioned legal entity, you hereby certify that:
- All necessary internal authorisations have been obtained in order to permit the legal entity you represent to submit this application.
- All the information given in relation to this application is complete, accurate and correct.
- You are aware that the decision of the Nimbus Aid Project selection committee is final.
- You understand that terms and conditions apply to this application.
- If eventually selected as a beneficiary, your organisation will cover all costs to attend the Nimbus Aid Project award ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria, in November 2022.
Deadline: October 6, 2022