This is to inform the general public that the 2023 NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme is currently ongoing. The application deadline for the Joint Venture University Scholarship is 3rd February 2023.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC / SPDC / Total Energies / AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Social Investment programme in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full Time academic studies in the 2022 / 2023 session, to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme in the position below:
Title: 2023 NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level (as at January 2023) or possess proof of admission into Undergraduate programme in the 2020 / 2021 academic session
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
Application Closing Date
3rd February 2023.
How to Apply for 2023 NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Recommended: GoAbroad TikTok Contest: Win a trip to South Africa or $500 Travel Scholarship!
- All applicants should have personal valid email account and phone number (for consistent
- All applications must be processed online, via the specified link above
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and The Chairman of the Community Development
- Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
- The letters should be addressed to: The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers-State.
- P/S:Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/ ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications
- Applications open on the 3rd January and closes 3rd February 2023
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted
- Applications must be processed ONLY through the Shell Nigeria website
Data Protection Notice
- The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) is committed to data privacy. Processing of Personal Data Collected by SPDC.
- Personal data collected by SPDC will be used exclusively for the purpose of selection of candidates for scholarship award. The information will not be used for an incompatible purpose.
- SPDC is the Controller for the processing of your personal data.
- SPDC will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose identified above or for compliance with the law. SPDC will not use your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- In the event the personal data needs to be processed by, transferred to or exchanged with a third party, appropriate contractual safeguards will be put in place to ensure that the third party will take adequate measures to safeguard the privacy of the data.
- As a data subject, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is processed in order to comply with a legal obligation is to be used for the purpose for which you have given your implied consent.
- SPDC will only retain the data for as long as it is necessary to serve the purpose of collection or to the extent necessary to comply with applicable law or to protect the rights of SPDC, its affiliates or the data subject concerned.
- We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. For inquiries or concern, please contact: SPDC-SI-Scholarships@shell.com