Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health programmes of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria.
The management of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health Programme.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Systems Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational and Environmental Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Population and Reproductive Health
NPMCN PGD in Public Health Admission Requirements & Duration
General Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the program, the candidate must have met the following conditions
- Have MBBS or BDS degree
- Full registration with MDCN
- Current Practicing License or Receipt of renewal (Not older than last years if current year is not available).
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption from the NYSC
- Pass the examination/aptitude test designed to screen candidates for such purposes
Duration of the Programme
The programme is mainly online and weekends to run for 12months.(Please see the curriculum for details)
Fees Payable for NPMCN PGD in Public Health Programme
- Application processing Fee: ₦25,000
- Associate Diplomates Registration: ₦30,000
- Associate Diplomates Annual Subscription: ₦10,000.00k
- Course fee: ₦200,000
- Examination Fee: ₦200,000
- Convocation Fee: ₦350,000
How to Apply for NPMCN PGD in Public Health Admission Form
- Log on to www.remita.net,
- Click the “Pay FGN and State TSA” link,
- Enter “National post”,
- Click on National postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria,
- Select service/purpose ( Select “Diplomate Admission fees” from the drop-down),
- Fill in other details.,
- Select how you want to pay, Bank Branch or Online,
- Complete payment,
- Print RRR receipt.
You will be required to upload the following documents.
- Passport Photograph
- MBBS Certificate
- Certificate of Full Registration by MDCN
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption
- Current Practicing License or Receipt of renewal (Not older than last year if the current year is not available).
- Evidence of payment of 25,000 non-refundable Diplomate Admission fees