The 2022 NSCDC recruitment application form portal is now out. The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is now accepting applications from interested and eligible Nigerians for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment exercise.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is an innovative government agency whose mission is to establish a strong, motivated, and disciplined paramilitary force to maintain the country’s peace, security, and stability.
NSCDC Recruitment 2022 Available Positions.
The agency is soliciting applications from competent individuals for full-time appointments in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in the following positions:
– General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
– Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
– Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment. Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females. Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2022.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should visit the https://cdcfib.career/ application portal to apply online.
Recommended: Flour Mills Of Nigeria Prize For Innovation 2023 (Season 2)
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.