The 2023 JAMB UTME Slip Reprinting Portal – slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng is now accessible. Candidates who have registered for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can now reprint their examination slips, which contain crucial details such as the exam schedule (date, time, and venue).
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the portal for this purpose. The slips can be printed either from the candidate’s email inbox or from the JAMB website. To ensure adequate preparation for the upcoming exams, this post offers a step-by-step guide on how to reprint your JAMB slip.
It is important to note that the nationwide 2023 UTME is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, April 25, 2023. Candidates must print their slips well in advance of the examination to familiarize themselves with their schedule and make the necessary arrangements. It is imperative to remember that no excuses for missing the exam will be accepted.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip Showing Date & Time
Follow the simple steps outlined below to reprint your JAMB exam slip:
- Visit the JAMB UTME e-slip portal: Go to https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/PrintExaminationSlip on your preferred web browser to access the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page.
- Enter your details: Provide accurate information by entering either your JAMB Registration Number, Email address, or Phone number in the relevant field on the page.
- Initiate e-slip printing: Click the ‘Print Examination Slip’ button to begin accessing your exam schedule.
- Check your exam details: Carefully review your e-slip to ensure that your exam date, time, and venue are correct.
- Print or save your e-slip: Choose to either print a physical copy of your examination slip or save it as a PDF file on your device for future reference and safekeeping.
Important Notes for JAMB Slip Reprinting
- To ensure that the JAMB website (www.jamb.gov.ng) displays the e-slip correctly for printing or saving, you should enable pop-ups in your browser settings.
- Remember NOT to bring any prohibited items, such as wristwatches, mobile phones, electronic devices, pens, key holders, ATM cards, erasers, or jewelry, to the exam center.
- It’s important to keep a copy of the slip for future reference.
- At the exam center, you will be required to undergo biometric (thumbprints) verification, which is compulsory.
- Candidates who are absent on the exam day will forfeit their right to sit for the examination.
- Please note that no changes to your UTME subject will be allowed at the exam center.
Candidates should prepare ahead and stay close to their examination venues. If possible, pay a prior visit to your centre before the date of the examination.
Preparing for the 2023 JAMB UTME
As the examination date approaches, it’s essential to focus on your preparation. Here are some tips to help you prepare effectively:
- To succeed in your studies, it’s important to create a study schedule and adhere to it strictly. Allocate sufficient time for each subject and avoid procrastination at all costs.
- Utilize all the available resources, including syllabi, past questions, textbooks, and online materials.
- Consider using the JAMB CBT Practice Software to get familiar with the testing environment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest JAMB news and announcements by regularly checking their website and social media platforms.
It’s important for candidates to make adequate preparations and remain close to their examination centers. If possible, it’s advisable to visit the center in advance before the exam date. By following the steps given above, you can effortlessly print your JAMB slip and stay informed about your exam schedule. Wishing you the best of luck in your 2023 JAMB UTME!