The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is pleased to announce its Undergraduate Academic Excellence International Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic session. UTS Academic Excellence International Scholarship is open to all international students around the world who are not Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or permanent resident of Australia.
UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence International Scholarship attract high performing commencing international students to enroll in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Value: 25% of UTS Tuition Fees
Duration: Standard duration of UTS Bachelor degree.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney). On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees; and
- Must not be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree.
Academic merit in an Australian Year 12 (ATAR rank without adjustment factors) or UTS recognised high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification for entry into the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program.
How to apply UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence International Scholarship 2023
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.