The NDA application form 2024/2025 for the 76th regular course admission is out and now available online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 76th regular course (Degree programmes) for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets and 4 years for Nigerian Navy, and Nigerian Air Force cadets. Upon completing training, graduates will earn an honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Introduction: NDA Application Form 2024/2025.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 76th regular course admission online application form will be available for sale from Monday 30 October 2023 to 30 April 2024. It is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening. Only candidates with the JAMB 2024 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in the JAMB 2024 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
Note: Upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, Cadets are full-time students and not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commission as an officer.
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Requirements
Candidates eligible for 76 Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as of September 2024 (the year of entry into the Academy).
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for males and 1.65 meters for females.
- French, Arabic and Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary-level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary-level examination results NOT more than 5 years old from the examination date will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
How to Apply NDA Application Form 2024 for 76th Regular Course Admission.
Follow the procedures below to learn how to apply for the 2024 NDA application form online.
Candidates should log on to the application portal https://www.ndaapplications.net/, select “Purchase Access Code” pay for their application via REMITA in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB) AND MUST SELECT NDA AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
NDA application form to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the post-UTME screening and is scheduled to be held on Saturday 25 May 2024. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their acknowledgement form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip, and TWO (2) postcard-sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited to the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA, and the Federal Government of Nigeria will bear the cost of their administration and logistics.
In response to candidates’ requests for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions and Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net