The recruitment process for the Society for Family Health for 2023/2024 is currently in progress. This page contains updated information on SFH job vacancies, requirements, the recruitment portal at www.sfhnigeria.org, instructions on how to apply, and the closing date.
Are you interested in applying for the Society for Family Health recruitment for 2023? If so, we are pleased that you have chosen to read this article. We have meticulously provided all the necessary details about the 2023 SFH recruitment exercise, so keep reading to find out more.
Let us start by verifying whether the recruitment process for this year is currently ongoing.
Read also: African Union Recruitment
Is Society for Family Health Recruitment Form Out?
The Society for Family Health recruitment for 2023 is currently ongoing, and interested candidates can access the job application form via the online recruitment portal at www.sfhnigeria.org/careers.
The job vacancies are open to applicants from all 36 states of the Federation, as listed below. Therefore, individuals who are interested and meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Society for Family Health Job Vacancies 2023.
The 2023 SFH ongoing recruitment exercise has various job vacancies available for interested applicants, which include:
- Advisor, Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL)
- Catalytic Impact Manager
- Database Management Specialist
- Digital and Communications Advisor
- Government and Partnership Specialist
- Health Systems Strengthening Specialist
- New Business Development Specialist
- Project Accountant
- Research Coordinator
- Social and Behavioral Change Communication Coordinator (SBCC)
- Senior People Operations Advisor
- State Programme Manager
To apply for any of these positions, applicants must meet the following general requirements.
General Requirements for SFH Recruitment 2023.
To apply for the SFH Recruitment 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- Nigerian citizenship
- An acceptable means of identification such as National ID card or international passport
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- At least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings
- Either HND, B.Sc. or Master’s degree in public health, social science, statistics, or a related field
- NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate
- Membership in relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail
- Willingness to relocate to any part of the country if necessary
- Good team spirit
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Sound knowledge of the position being applied for
- Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
Meeting these requirements is essential to be considered a suitable candidate for the available positions.
Link to SFH Recruitment / Career Portal.
If you’re interested in exploring job opportunities at Society for Family Health (SFH), you can visit the organization’s recruitment/career portal at www.sfhnigeria.simplicant.com. This portal is specifically designed for job seekers and provides access to the latest job vacancies available at SFH. Alternatively, you can visit the organization’s official website at www.sfhnigeria.org to learn more about its programs, initiatives, and impact in the Nigerian healthcare sector.
How to Apply for Society for Family Health Recruitment.
To apply for the ongoing Society for Family Health recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- Go to the SFH recruitment portal at www.sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.
- Select the job position you wish to apply for.
- Read through the job description carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- Attach your CV and cover letter.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Review your application to ensure it is error-free.
- Submit your application.
During the application process, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- SSCE certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master’s degree (if applicable)
- Professional certifications (if applicable)
- NYSC discharge certificate
Please ensure that each document you upload is not more than 2MB in size.
Application Closing Date.
The deadline for the 2023 Society for Family Health recruitment is Friday, May 5th, 2023. Applicants who fail to complete their applications before the stated deadline will be disqualified.
We trust that this guide provides you with the necessary information to submit your application for the ongoing SFH recruitment exercise successfully. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for further updates.