Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Form 2024/2025. This comprehensive guide outlines the application process, requirements, and important dates for the Nigerian Defence Academy 76th Regular Course.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) is a premier military institution that offers young Nigerians the opportunity to pursue careers in the Nigerian Armed Forces. Admission into the NDA is highly competitive, and only the most qualified candidates are accepted.
This blog post will guide you through the application process for the 76th Regular Course, which is open to both male and female Nigerians.
Eligibility Requirements for Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Form:
- Nationality: Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Gender: Open to both males and females.
- Age: Must be between 17 and 21 years old as of August 2024.
- Education: Possess a minimum of 5 O’level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, from a recognized secondary school.
- UTME Score: Meet the minimum Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) score for your chosen course (180 for Arts & Social Sciences and Science; 210 for Engineering).
- Additional Requirements: Working knowledge of French, Arabic, or Mandarin will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Form 2024/2025.
- Visit the Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Form application portal: Go to the official NDA application portal at https://www.ndaapplications.net/.
- Purchase an access code: Click on “Purchase Access Code” and pay the application fee of N3,500.00 using REMITA. You will need to obtain an ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code before making the payment.
- Create an account: Once you have purchased an access code, create an account using your valid email address and follow the instructions to activate your account.
- Fill out the online application form: Enter your bio-data, educational qualifications, and other relevant information accurately.
- Upload required documents: Scan and upload your SSCE results and any other supporting documents requested.
- Submit your application: Review all the information you have provided and submit your application form online.
- Download the Acknowledgement Form: After successfully submitting your application, download and print the Acknowledgement Form for your records.
- Choose an examination venue: If you are shortlisted, you will be able to choose an examination venue on the application portal.
- Attend the NDA Screening Test: The NDA Screening Test will be conducted on Saturday 24th May 2024. You must bring your Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip, and two postcard-size photographs to the test centre.
- Wait for the results: Successful candidates will be invited to the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for further screening. Following the AFSB, the list of admitted candidates will be published.
- Application Deadline: 30th April, 2024.
- NDA Screening Test: Saturday, 24th May, 2024.
- Armed Forces Selection Board: Dates to be announced.
- The cost of administration and logistics is covered by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Cadets undergo 5 years of military and academic training, earning a Bachelor’s degree and a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces.
- Reference materials, including a Compendium of Past Questions and Answers, are available for purchase from the NDA.
Conclusion: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Form 2024/2025.
Applying to the Nigerian Defence Academy is a significant step towards a rewarding career in the military. By carefully reviewing the eligibility requirements, following the application process, and preparing for the screening test, you can increase your chances of joining this esteemed institution and contributing to the security of your nation.